You can get an overview of Counter registrations in a list or on the Asset Card.
Counter registrations have been created.
Maintenance Manager, Technician / Worker
You can get an overview of all Counter registrations or the Counter registrations for a specific Counter.
- On the Counters list, select the Counter. Select the Show Entries button to see a list of all Counter registrations for the selected Counter.
- On an Asset Card > Counter FastTab, select the value in the Total Used field to see a list of all Counter registrations for the selected Counter.
- On your role center, select Counters > Counter Entries. The Counter Entries list contains all Counter registrations for all Counters.
If you want to cancel a Counter registration, select the line in a list and select the Cancel Entry button.
If you created a work order based on a counter entry, you cannot cancel that entry.
You can view a graphical presentation of counter registrations from the Counters list or from an Asset Card.
On the Counters list, select the Counter. Then, select Related > Show Chart.
On the Asset Card, select Related > Show Counter Chart.
- On the Counter Chart screen, the latest registration as well as lines for actual counter registrations and the trend based on the registrations.
- Hover over the lines with your mouse to view Counter details on a specific date.