The first step in getting started with Dynaway EAM's integration with Manufacturing in Business Central is to link Work Centers and Machine Centers with EAM.
Linking Work Centers and Machine Centers with EAM Maintenance Assets allows operators to:
- Create Maintenance Request
- Register Counter & Measurement Readings
- Register Asset Downtime
- Operator simply use the Manufacturing module and are not forced to learn and use the EAM module.
The following illustration is useful to understand how EAM-BC integrates with Manufacturing.
Dynaway EAM - BC Manufacturing integration
- Business Central Premium license with Manufacturing.
- Dynaway Enterprise license with Manufacturing integration.
- On the Company Information card, User Experience is set to "Premium".